CAT Open this weekend 17th/18th March – Update!

Club Cats

Over the last few days we have been monitoring the weather forecasts for this coming weekend.  The latest forecasts for both days are showing very high winds, low temperatures, a warning of snow and if anything show a worsening trend.  Against this background, we have reluctantly taken the decision to cancel this weekend’s CAT Open.   Competitors who have already entered will be entitled to a full refund.

So, regrettably, the 2017 Grafham CAT Open (this was the rescheduling of the event postponed from last October) is not to happen.  A reminder though that the 2018 event is planned for the weekend of 20/21 October when we look forward to seeing you.