Now a regular feature in our summer programme:
- During the day (09:30 to 17:00) our team, led by Chief Instructor Matt French, will provide opportunities to dinghy sail, windsurf and powerboat. This is a fun week – no RYA certificates, but expeditions, games etc.
- From 17:00 onwards each evening we hand over to parents to supervise their children, with free camping allowed on site. If parents are available to help during the days as well, that would be great!!
- There are optional evening activities for two hours from 18:30 to 20:30 at Grafham Water Centre, with Centre staff supervising:
- Monday – Climbing wall and Archery
- Tuesday – Grafham Challenge followed by High Ropes or Kiting
- Wednesday – Raft building
- Cost is only £10 per session
- If you’re interested, we’re taking deposits of £75 per youngster to confirm your place – and there are only 30 places available – so contact the office now!!
- Friends of members can also join in, paying an extra £14 for a three-month Club membership but there are only 10 of the 30 places available for three-month members.
- All participants must have a parent or person acting in loco parentis overnight – minimum age 25.
9:30 to 17:00
£180 (4 full days)
Further notes that apply to all courses
- Courses are only available to club members, but we have a special three-month membership package available only for new members who book a training course.
- We provide buoyancy aids for the RYA Stage 1, 2, & 3 and Level 1 & 2 courses.
- You need to provide a waterproof top and adequate soft footwear. We also require that you wear a wetsuit. They’re available secondhand and from all good chandlers including our on-site chandler – Jonti. Some major supermarkets have products priced from £15 – £25 upwards.
- Courses will take place if there is sufficient demand.
- Gift vouchers are available for both course fees and membership subscriptions. Please enquire by emailing the office or by telephone (01480 810478).