|During this Saturday morning session, the instructor will help you (and up to three friends) to achieve your goals, whether this is to improve your sailing, gain confidence or try something new! You might want to familiarise yourself with a Club boat, try catamaran sailing, learn how to use a spinnaker, or improve aspects such as your tacking, upwind sailing or leaving/returning to shore.|
1 Apr-14 Oct
9:30 to 11:30
£50 (per session)
|NB – Additional hire fees apply for use of Club boats|
Further notes that apply to all courses
- Courses are only available to club members, but we have a special three-month membership package available only for new members who book a training course.
- We provide buoyancy aids for the RYA Stage 1, 2, & 3 and Level 1 & 2 courses.
- You need to provide a waterproof top and adequate soft footwear. We also require that you wear a wetsuit. They’re available secondhand and from all good chandlers including our on-site chandler – Jonti. Some major supermarkets have products priced from £15 – £25 upwards.
- Courses will take place if there is sufficient demand.
- Gift vouchers are available for both course fees and membership subscriptions. Please enquire by emailing the office or by telephone (01480 810478).