These pages are devoted to organised sailing and racing programmes and events at Grafham Water Sailing Club. These activities are under the overall supervision of the Club’s Racing Committee. Racing Committee, chaired by Ian Rawet, is a sub-Committee of Council. Its membership includes the Captains of racing fleets at Grafham, together with our safety and open meeting coordinators. Notes of the meetings of Racing Committee are published here.
Click through for further details about:
- Water safety
- Biosecurity & Non-Native Species
- Sailing Areas
- Web Cams
- Weather Station
- Fleets sailed
- Club Racing – information about the organisation and management of racing within the club.
- Open Meetings – calendar of open meetings at Grafham, together with supporting documents for entrants.
- Crew Register – offer your services as helm or crew
- DutyMan – register on-line to arrange supporting duties for race management and safety cover and for other voluntary work.