CAT Open this weekend 17th/18th March – Update!

Over the last few days we have been monitoring the weather forecasts for this coming weekend.  The latest forecasts for both days are showing very high winds, low temperatures, a warning of snow and if anything show a worsening trend.  Against this background, we have reluctantly taken the decision to cancel this weekend’s CAT Open.   Competitors who have already entered will be entitled to a full refund.

So, regrettably, the 2017 Grafham CAT Open (this was the rescheduling of the event postponed from last October) is not to happen.  A reminder though that the 2018 event is planned for the weekend of 20/21 October when we look forward to seeing you.