Half Term Fun
From Monday to Wednesday of the October Half Term, we will be running Half Term Fun.
Participants will take part in a range of sailing activities including seamanship, adventures and some race training. The focus will be on having fun in a relaxed environment rather than gaining RYA certificates.
Those taking part will need to bring their lunch or can pre-order one from the Café.
|Half Term Fun||2018|
22 – 24 Oct
9:30 to 15:30
£120 (3 days)
Further notes that apply to all courses
- Courses are only available to club members, but we have a special three-month membership package available only for new members who book a training course.
- We provide buoyancy aids for the RYA Stage 1, 2, & 3 and Level 1 & 2 courses.
- You need to provide a waterproof top and adequate soft footwear. We also require that you wear a wetsuit. They’re available secondhand and from all good chandlers including our on-site chandler – Jonti. Some major supermarkets have products priced from £15 – £25 upwards.
- Courses will take place if there is sufficient demand.
- Gift vouchers are available for both course fees and membership subscriptions. Please enquire by emailing the office or by telephone (01480 810478).