Grafham Water Sailing Club prides itself on the standard of racing which it delivers to club members and to the many open meetings it hosts. This comes about because of the commitment of its race management teams and the training regularly delivered to the race officers.
Further notes that apply to all courses
- Courses are only available to club members, but we have a special three-month membership package available only for new members who book a training course.
- We provide buoyancy aids for the RYA Stage 1, 2, & 3 and Level 1 & 2 courses.
- You need to provide a waterproof top and adequate soft footwear. We also require that you wear a wetsuit. They’re available secondhand and from all good chandlers including our on-site chandler – Jonti. Some major supermarkets have products priced from £15 – £25 upwards.
- Courses will take place if there is sufficient demand.
- Gift vouchers are available for both course fees and membership subscriptions. Please enquire by emailing the office or by telephone (01480 810478).