Our windsurfing courses are aimed at beginners and improvers, both adults and youths.
If you have any questions, just call the office on 01480 810478 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Courses leading to award of RYA Certificate
The programme for 2019 will be available here soon.
Other Training and Development Activities
We also offer a range of training & development programmes that are additional to the formal RYA windsurf training syllabus. The programme for 2019 will be available here soon.
Further notes that apply to all courses
- Courses are only available to club members, but we have a special three-month membership package available only for new members who book a training course.
- We provide buoyancy aids for the RYA Stage 1, 2, & 3 and Level 1 & 2 courses.
- You need to provide a waterproof top and adequate soft footwear. We also require that you wear a wetsuit. They’re available secondhand and from all good chandlers. Some major supermarkets have products priced from £15 – £25 upwards.
- Courses will take place if there is sufficient demand.
- Gift vouchers are available for both course fees and membership subscriptions. Please enquire by emailing the office or by telephone (01480 810478).