RYA Start Windsurfing – Adult is a two day course to provide you with the skills to sail out, enjoy windsurfing and return to the shore.
Let’s Go Windsurfing sessions are for Adults and Youths to develop their windsurfing experience.
Let’s Go Windsurfing – Advanced sessions are for Adults and Youths to further develop their windsurfing experience in all wind strengths.
Further notes that apply to all courses
- Courses are only available to club members, but we have a special three-month membership package available only for new members who book a training course.
- We provide buoyancy aids for the RYA Stage 1, 2, & 3 and Level 1 & 2 courses.
- You need to provide a waterproof top and adequate soft footwear. We also require that you wear a wetsuit. They’re available secondhand and from all good chandlers including our on-site chandler – Jonti. Some major supermarkets have products priced from £15 – £25 upwards.
- Courses will take place if there is sufficient demand.
- Gift vouchers are available for both course fees and membership subscriptions. Please enquire by emailing the office or by telephone (01480 810478).