These pages are devoted to organised sailing and racing programmes and events at Grafham Water Sailing Club. These activities are under the overall supervision of the Club’s Racing Committee, a sub-Committee of Council. Its membership includes the Captains of racing fleets at Grafham, together with our safety and open meeting coordinators.
Click through for further details about:
- Safety on the Water
- Biosecurity & Non-Native Species
- Weather Station
- Fleets sailed
- Club Racing – information about the organisation and management of racing within the club.
- Open Meetings – calendar of open meetings at Grafham, together with supporting documents for entrants.
- Crew Register – offer your services as helm or crew
- DutyMan – register on-line to arrange supporting duties for race management and safety cover and for other voluntary work.