Sailing Instructions (Club Racing)
The Sailing Instructions detail the arrangements to be adopted for conducting races. Racing at Grafham broadly follows the provisions of the International Sailing Federation (ISAF) but with some amendments to standard ISAF rules to reflect local conditions. The published Sailing Instructions detail these differences, for example, in the starting and finishing procedures we employ. Since August, 2017, we are publishing Sailing Instructions for Sunday racing in two parts. The first of these (Sailing Instructions for Club Racing) contain the instructions that are common to all club racing. Details of courses, start times, composition of fleets, etc. are described in Supplementary Sailing Instructions. These are different for morning and afternoon racing – and may well change between series.
- Sailing Instructions for Club Racing
- Supplementary SIs for Sunday Winter Series
- Supplementary SIs for the Sunday Leap Year Special Series
- Supplementary SIs for Sunday Morning Series.
- Supplementary SIs for Sunday Afternoon Series.
- Supplementary SIs for Wednesday Evening Series
- Racing on Sociable Saturdays
- Tower Dash