GBR108 from first production batch, epoxy glass hull well maintained by Phoenix. I am now too old for such an exciting boat.
- 8.1m² grey laminated Mylar sail with carbon fibre spars
- 6.8m² blue laminated Mylar sail with corresponding carbon lower mast
- Dagger board, cassette rudder and pivoting rudder.
- 12:1 kicker, 5:1 Cunningham, fixed limit on traveller but would be easy to revert.
- Aluminium launching trolley from Suntouched Sailboats Ltd.
- Boom up overcover in Weathermax and Mast anti-UV cover in PVC coated canvas, both made by Ian Morgan. Devoti boom down overcover and undercover for trailing. Devoti Ripper covers for all spar sections, dagger board, cassette rudder and corresponding tiller assembly but not for pivoting rudder & tiller assembly