Please logon to DutyMan to volunteer or swap duties. The link to DutyMan can be found HERE.
Volunteering keeps our club running. We need:
- Helpers on committee boats for club and open meeting racing.
- Safety boat crew.
- On shore help at open meetings: car park marshals, tractor marshals and shrimp control
- Working party members to help maintain the club’s infrastructure
The minimum expectations for Club members volunteering duties are:
- Adult and Youth sailing members – one duty per year
- Sunday Racers – Adult and Youth sailing members who race on a Sunday – one additional duty ie two duties per year, preferably to support Sunday racing
- The Wednesday Evening Series is self-resourced. If you wish to race in this series you are expected to volunteer to support the series in addition to the expectations above
Volunteers are rewarded with vouchers to spend in the club or cafe. Don’t be daunted – training is available.
The following is a summary of forthcoming duties.
For help with Dutyman please contact GWSC Office