Please logon to DutyMan to volunteer or swap duties. The link to DutyMan can be found HERE.
Volunteering keeps our club running. We need:
- Helpers on committee boats for club and open meeting racing.
- Safety boat crew.
- On shore help at open meetings: car park marshals, tractor marshals and shrimp control
- Working party members to help maintain the club’s infrastructure
The minimum expectations for Club members volunteering duties are:
- All Adult and Youth sailing members – one duty per year;
- Wednesday evening racers – one additional duty supporting Wednesday evening racing;
- Sunday racers – two additional duties supporting Sunday racing.
Volunteers are rewarded with vouchers to spend in the club or cafe. Don’t be daunted – training is available.
The following is a summary of forthcoming duties.
For help with Dutyman please contact GWSC Office